From 1 July 2021, the only recognized RSA training course in Victoria will be SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
This course applies to all levels of sales personnel involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in licensed premises. RSA training is mandatory for licensees and staff selling, offering, or serving liquor for general, on-premises, late night and packaged liquor licenses.
This course applies to;
- food and beverage attendants;
- packaged liquor sales persons selling in person, over the phone or online;
- winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff;
- supplier sales representatives
- security staff
- licensee (responsible for responsible service of alcohol (RSA) management)
In this course you will gain skills and knowledge regarding:
- Selling or serving alcohol responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assess alcohol affected customers and identify those to whom sale or service must be refused.
- Refuse to provide alcohol.
VCGLR approved Trainer & Assessor, Resources, same day delivery and assessment, VCGLR RSA certificate, Statement of Attainment (SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol)
The VCGLR RSA certificate is valid for three years. If you currently hold a Victorian RSA certificate that is due to expire please complete the VCGLR Refresher Course. This course must be completed through the VCGLR website
Other States: VCGLR is now recognizing the SITHFAB002 issued in other states. If you hold a Statement of Attainment SITHFAB002 and require the VCGLR RSA Certificate you are eligible for the bridging course
Please note MGA Industry Training (RTO 21148) is not a CRICOS registered training organization therefore international students are advised not to enrol with MGA Industry Training