MGA TMA presents a fantastic opportunity with the short course:
Access and Provide Timber and Wood Product Information
Provided by Timber Training Creswick (RTOid #4168), this 2-day course is designed for timber and wood product salespeople who need to provide comprehensive advice to customers on the correct timber to use for their applications.
The course includes;
1. Features, benefits, and limitations of timber as a product
2. The lifecycle of timber products
3. Timber classification and naming, wood structure and tree growth
4. Wood properties (strength, durability, hardness, appearance, density etc.)
5. Timber treatment, hazard levels and precautions in use of treated timber
6. Log conversion processes
7. Forest product certification schemes
8. Sourcing technical information
9. Keeping timber looking great (finishes, stains, and oils)
10. Innovative, new, and emerging wood products/ technologies
At the end of the course participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in FWPCOT3302 Access and Provide Timber and Wood Product Information, once the participants successfully complete their assessment.
8th & 9th September 2022 (9.00 am - 4:30 pm approx.)
Day 1: Suite 5/1 Milton Parade, Malvern.
Day 2: A full day field trip (further details will be provided closer to the date)
Day one will include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Please advise MGA TMA of any dietary requirements upon booking.
MGA TMA Member: $650.00 per person.
$575.00 per person for a group booking of two or more people.